we are are trialing JIRA Service desk cloud hosted.
How do I clone a service desk project so I can set up seperate service desks without manually having to configure them?
Hi Frans,
This feature is not available for OnDemand products yet. Though, you can achieve this by following this KB: Clone/Copy an entire JIRA Cloud project.
Please let us know if this helps you.
Cheers!
Hi Elisa,
I've had a look at that, it appears to be able that way, but does it include all the service desk setup?
Do you have an example of the command line on how to clone the project to include the service desk setup?
Thanks.
Frans, I believe so. As for an example I'd suggest you to contact Bob and see what he has to say.
I can't see that link, please let me know if it still exists thx
The KB link returns a page not found.
The link is still not found – would be extremely helpful feature..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.