By accident the team added a 11th user to Jira. Therefore we can't access our Free Jira account anymore. I just removed one person, so we're back to 10 users.
Can you please activate our Free version again?
Thanks a lot!
Kind regards, Sake
Hi @Sake Beekman ππ»
Because community members do not have direct access to your siteβs billing or administrative backend, we cannot make this change directly on your account.
However, since you have already reduced your user count back to 10 or fewer active users, an Organization Admin or Billing Admin can easily switch your Jira subscription back to the Free plan directly from the admin portal. You can follow the below steps:
If you or anyone in your team DO NOT have Admin access then you can also do the following:
I hope this helps & resolves your issue.Β π
Thanks, Anwesha
Hi Anwesha,
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!
I have the issue when I go to Billing , that I don't see Jira in the list unfortunately.
Neither I found the option to Subscriptions/Manage Subscriptions.
Can you please help me out how to add Jira to the list, or how to select Subscriptions in Jira?
Thanks again, Sake
Hi @Sake Beekman
Note the following:
Below are screenshots for your reference to follow the steps:
admin.atlassian.com
Organization / Site
Billing
Subscriptions / Manage Subscriptions
Jira
Manage
β’β’β’
Change plan
Explore plans
Free
If you do not see the above options then find your Org Admin by following the below steps:
I get the message that Jira can't added as an Application (to the Billing list).
I have made a ticket (JST-1356816) therefore to the Helpdesk , hopefully they can help me out.
So far, thanks so much for your support!
Kind regards Sake
Glad to know that you were able to submit a ticket to the helpdesk @Sake Beekman ποΈ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.