In Jira Dashboard, I am trying to locate a start and end dates when creating a bar graph to show the quarterly report dates for the Australian financial year.
Commencing on the 1 July 2026 and ending on the 30 June 2027.
This would reflect the number of ticket requests raised by Jira customers.
Unfortunately, I can only set this to reflect the last 365 days, and the x axis headings do not pick up the correct quarters.
As you can see below, the graph shows five (5) quarters for a calendar year (in Australia) instead of Q1 starting on 1 July 2026 and Q4 ending on 30 June 2027.
Is there capability to create this in Jira Dashboard or the capacity to create this as a new feature. I feel this would assist universal users to allow for the flexibility to change quarterly period settings using a start and end date function. Managers would then have a clear oversight on reporting periods and outcomes.
Kind regards
Nina