👋 Hi everyone,
I’m Kevin Hindmarch and Im a Principal Customer Success Architect at Atlassian.
After 13+ years working across Big Tech and Management consultancy companies, AWS, BCG and now Atlassian, I’ve seen one problem consistently hold teams back:
The data exists - but getting from data to a decision is still far too hard.
Knowledge sits in silos. Reporting depends on manual exports. Dashboards take weeks to build. And when schemas change, teams are back fixing scripts instead of answering business questions.
The result? Talented people spend their time preparing data and rebuilding status reports rather than acting on the insight.
I’m hosting a live series on Move from data to insight with Atlassian Analytics, where I’ll show how teams can use the Atlassian Data Lake and Analytics to move beyond the reporting grind and get closer to the questions that actually matter.
We’ll explore practical examples across:
- Engineering & DevOps - engineering flow, delivery performance, incidents and reliability
- Projects & Operations - project health, dependencies, capacity, risk and operational performance
- Business Teams - HR and Legal service delivery, demand, cycle time and measurable business outcomes
If you work in Operations, Engineering, Project Delivery, HR, Legal, Data or Enterprise Architecture, I’d love to have you join.
Please register for a session here:
https://lnkd.in/g96qwqd4
Kevin Hindmarch
Principal Customer Success Architect