I created and was testing an automation in late August/early September that uses the Jira Triage Agent to review a newly created item and determine if it has enough information to be assigned to a coding agent to be worked on. The automation worked well during this initial testing, but we didn't put it into production as we worked on other parts of the overall automated workflow process.
I'm now revisiting the automation and ready to have it running, but it's been failing all morning and I've now seen that the instructions and behaviour of the agent have completely changed from when I was using it previously.
I don't need or want the agent to do any editing of the work item, it simply needs to review the data provided and determine if it can be handled by an agent or not. I was running it in Automation Mode and triggering the rest of the automation workflow based on a yes or no answer from the Triage Agent, which no longer seems to work. I also don't see another triage agent available in the Studio that has the previous behaviour/functionality, so I'm wondering if anyone here can provide the instructions the agent used to have so I can create a custom one instead.
Also, I am extremely frustrated by this experience and how an agent's behaviour and functionality was changed so completely with no warning or notification. I even tried using Rovo while inside the flow to troubleshoot and it provided absolutely no useful information at all.