Is this webpage Introducing Jira Planner - Inside Atlassian available anywhere else ? this page is missing content images.
Hi @Thushara Amaranayaka
As far as I can see, the content & images load properly. Could you please check again? Or maybe try accessing from different browser?
Hi @Thushara Amaranayaka ,
Pagw loads fine on my side, so check your browser or try another. Suggestion is to clear your cahce and cookies.
Hi @Thushara Amaranayaka, It loads on my side. I suggest clearing the browser cache or trying incognito mode or a different browser. Regards, Gor
The linked Atlassian blog post appears to be the canonical version; I’m not aware of a separate, complete mirror with the same images. If the text loads but the images do not, I’d try a hard refresh and a clean/private browser window first, then check whether an ad/script blocker, corporate proxy, or image policy is blocking Atlassian’s image CDN. Also try opening the article directly rather than through an embedded preview. If you need the content for reference, save the page after the images load or use the browser’s reader/print view—those often expose the text even when the media requests fail. It may also be worth reporting the missing-image behavior on the article itself with your browser and region, since that points to a delivery issue rather than a different Planner page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.