I'm having a lot of issues with the new "Automation Steps" limits taking effect in December. For one, my team is going from 35 Million automations with Customer Services Management Premium to 350,000. That should still be enough, but such a huge, crazy cut without a price reduction from Atlassian. It's crazy.
Second, the steps calculation is seemingly way off!

Our usage is not too much. Sometimes Jira gets as high as 80% by the end of the month, but that still sub 1700 runs.

Our most active automation is a single step. With most automations being a less than five steps. There are a few automations that are up to 10 steps, by they are sub 500 runs a month. I did the math of our top used automations in a complete month, and it's less than 20k steps. For the whole month.
Yet, according to my step automations I'm using up to 150,000 steps in a single day. That just cannot be.

So I ask, how are steps calculated? Is there something I'm missing?