Please could a `git gc / repack` be run on our repo that is showing as 1.1G. After some cleaning it should be about 100MB now but bitbucket is not showing the correct value.
Hi @Tom Ford
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Hey @Tom Ford
Could you let me know the repo URL, as in workspace/reponame, so I can trigger GC?
Thanks,Syahrul
focusonsound/fos
I ran garbage collection on the repo, but the size remains unchanged. This indicates there are large files still tracked in the repo, so the GC didn't remove them. I suggest using BFG tools or a similar utility to clean up these files.
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul I already ran `git-filter-repo` to remove files.If I do a `git clone --mirror` the size is only 100MB, previously it was 1GB.If the mirror clone is only 100MB there must be a problem on the bitbucket side?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.