1、The file "bitbucket-pipeline.yml" has no syntax errors. Manually executing "Run pipeline" will result in a successful execution.2、The Runner ID is also accurate.
Hi Zhenjiang,
I read your manual runs succeeding while your pushes do nothing as a useful signal, because it rules out the file being unreadable on Bitbucket's side. Your definition parsed well enough to execute, so I would look at which section you declared the pipeline under rather than at the YAML itself.
The first thing I would check in your file is whether it sits under custom, because Atlassian's wording is that the custom property defines pipelines that can only be triggered manually, or scheduled from the Bitbucket Cloud interface. A custom pipeline behaving the way yours does would be working as designed. My second candidate is a branches section whose pattern doesn't match the branch you are pushing to, and the subtlety I would flag is that one section runs per push with the most specific match winning, so your matched branch does not fall back to default.
My third candidate is the quieter one, and I would rule it out last. A commit message carrying [skip ci] or [ci skip] suppresses your run, and default is documented as running on every push excluding tag pushes, so a tag push on its own would not start your pipeline.
Could you paste your pipelines block, the section keys rather than the scripts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.