I have the project in my local pc with a git repository in bitbucket but I can not find it in the bitbucket web dashboard nor see settings of these projects.How can I find them in bitbucket web dashboards?Thanks in advance
Hi José, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I’d first check which remote repository your local project is actually connected to.
From the local repository, run:
git remote -v
That should show the Bitbucket workspace and repository URL being used.
Then compare that with the Bitbucket account/workspace you are currently logged into in the browser. A common cause is that the repository belongs to a different workspace or a different Atlassian account.
You can also try opening the remote URL directly in the browser.
If the repository exists but you still can’t see it in the dashboard, check that your current Bitbucket user still has access to that workspace/repository.
So I’d start with git remote -v — it usually makes the mismatch clear very quickly.
git@bitbucket.org:basamajoe/questions-api.git
Hi @José M_ Sánchez
Please ensure you're currently on the correct workspace - as Bitbucket Cloud only shows 1 at a time (I can see you have access to multiple workspaces):
1. Click your avatar in the top-right
2. Select All Workspaces
3. Select the correct workspace
4. If you don't see the repo in Recent repositories expand the Repositories tab on the left-side
I've verified you have access to the workspace/repo, so this is likely a display issue.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.