HiLogging in after a few years, and my 50+ repos seem to have disappeared.Can't see my workspace(s) either.Please help!
Hello @Gaurav Mittal
Most likely they are gone. Bitbucket cleanup of free unused workspaces: what ... - Atlassian Community
Navigate to your https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces, select View deactivated workspaces, if you can´t find here anything, after so long Inactivity time, they will be gone probably.
Best,
Arek🤠
Thanks for your response.I don't see any link/button to 'View deactivated workspaces'Any way to get the repositories back now?I never got any email about this deletion - I've just checked.The last email I have is from 2023 about changing SSH keys.Deeply appreciate any help I could get in getting my repos back!
When you was literally accessed last time your Workspaces?
mid 2023
Hey @Gaurav Mittal,
Welcome to the community!
Based on my observation, I suspect that the repositories you were trying to access belong to someone else who has since deactivated their workspace. As a result, you can no longer locate them.
I can't confirm much here without more insight, but if you have any of the repository URLs you used before, I can quickly verify them further.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.