I cannot join a Bitbucket workspace because the invitation email never arrives.
What has already been tried:
The workspace admin sent an invitation, then cancelled it and issued a new one from the user groups page. Neither arrived.
I have searched my whole mailbox including spam and trash. There is no invitation email from Bitbucket at any point.
My Atlassian email preferences had Product Invitations switched off. I turned it on, and the admin sent another invitation afterwards. That one did not arrive either.
Other Bitbucket email does reach the same address. I received Bitbucket product email on 28 August and again today, addressed to my account name, so delivery to this address works in general.
My Bitbucket account settings look correct. The account address is my university address, there are no email aliases, email notifications are enabled, and "My access to a repository or a workspace changing" is ticked. There is no in-app notification either, and my workspace list is still empty.
Two questions. Is there anything on the Atlassian side that would suppress invitation email to one specific address while still allowing other Bitbucket email through to it? And is there a way for an admin to grant workspace access that does not depend on an invitation email being delivered?
The account address is a university Google Workspace address, in case that is relevant.