bitbucket.io is not working after today.
website returns 502 or 504 or very-very-slow 200.
not reported at https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/
Hi @hATrayflood
Bitbucket.IO works fine on my end when I've tested it. To rule out a browser issue - I'd suggest trying to use a different browser, clearing your original browser's cache and ensuring to log out/in from Bitbucket Cloud before attempting to load the domain again.
If this still does not load - I'd suggest trying a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot in case there's a DNS/some other issue affecting your ability to reach the site.
Kind Regards,
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello @hATrayflood
Actually, there was maintenance, but now everything should be back operational.
Best
Arek 🤠
now, bitbucket.io is not working yet.
Then my last answer is unrelated.
Maybe Atlassian have an issue with their static website service.
I flagged this post to attention Atlassian Support.
I was seeing the same until this morning (slowness and timeouts). Currently, *.bitbucket.io seems to load more performant. Meanwhile I switched my broadband connection so it would be indeed interesting to know if you are still facing the errors and the slowness on bitbucket.io.
Cheers,Daniel
thanks. it looks bitbucket.io has been restored about 20 hours ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.