Hi,
I am trying to recover an old personal Trello board.
The board still exists and I can access it through its old direct URL, but Trello says that the board is closed and that I should contact one of the board admins. However, no board admin is listed.
The board also appears in my list of closed boards, where Trello says that I was not an admin of the board and therefore cannot reopen it.
I have checked all Trello/Atlassian accounts that I believe could have been associated with this board. None of them offers the option to reopen it.
The board is quite old, so I wonder whether its board-admin/account association may have been affected by an earlier account or workspace migration.
Is there a way to determine which account is currently, or historically was, the board admin, or otherwise restore access to the board?
I still have the direct board URL and can provide it privately to Atlassian/Trello staff if needed.
Thanks!