I have only 1 user that can be a space admin under Space settings > Current users. I've added the user during first month trial and now that the trial has finished I am unable to remove or edit the permissions. Can someone help?
Hi @Niko Yakovetskyi
In a Free subscription the are no permission settings possible.
If you have set this during trail, you can't remove this.
Your only option is to move to a paid subscription and then remove the permission and switch back to a free subscription.
/manage-your-bill-for-atlassian-plans
Hello @Niko Yakovetskyi
On free subscriptions, altering permissions is not possible.
You must give Administrator Access to another person or upgrade if you need flexibility again.
Best,
Arek🤠
No other way? Would I be able to ask support team to change that for me?
Support doesn´t do these things like ingerenting into Administration.
No they would not, as this is a setting in an instance, that is set as Free, this can only be adjusted when a (trail) paid plan is active.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.