Hi, I'm new. I have a repository inside my workspace, but it doesn't appear when I access the workspace via the UI. Access to the repository itself is still working fine, so I suspect this might be a display bug. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello @javatunix
First please go through this KB Articlehttps://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/kb/my-repositories-are-missing-and-i-cannot-see-them-in-the-repository-list/
Do steps from there and we can go from here.
Best,
Arek🤠
Just a quick update: I had checked all these points before, and they weren't showing up. However, everything has now appeared!
The first thing I did was check the origin on my local machine to make sure I wasn't looking at the wrong place. But it's working perfectly fine now.
origin
Thank you all very much for your time and help!
So that was probably just a temporary hiccup. It happens.
Glad now all working as it should
Have a great Day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.