Hi Atlassian team,
I have reduced my repo size for one of my repo's that was over 1 GB, but on Bitbucket it still shows it is as being over.
Could you run garbage collection and recalculate the repo size on your end?
Cheers,
LemonCola
Hi @lemoncola . Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I've contacted Atlassian support. They should be able to look at this in a business day or two.
Hi @lemoncola
Welcome to the community.
There are a few repositories on your end, so I am not sure which one you would like me to run the GC on. Can you please let me know the repository name?
Once I have the name, I'll be able to trigger the GC.
Regards,Syahrul
https://bitbucket.org/ts-ws-2/leisurely-cordova
thanks a bunch!
Hey @lemoncola
This is done. Check the repository size.
Yes it shrunk! Thank Syahrui!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.