My Jira and Bitbucket has been linked and working well for the past few years. This week, I noticed that my Jira tickets were no longer updating with their respective pull requests. Today I saw a popup on my Bitbucket that I am eligible to link the workspace to an Atlassian organization. I followed the instructions to complete this process.
Because I suspected the Organization change could have messed up the link, I went ahead and disconnected the existing Jira + Bitbucket link, but I am having trouble re-linking them now. In the "DVCS Accounts" section of Jira Admin, I click on the button to link Bitbucket Cloud and it properly finds my Bitbucket workspace (I blocked out the sensitive info in the screenshot):

However, after clicking "Grant access", I always see this error message. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times. Is there anything else I should try? Is it possible that Jira is trying to link to an old Bitbucket workspace (the one before linking to an Atlassian Organization)?
