Hello,
First of all, thank you for your efforts.
I am currently using Bitbucket API Tokens, and I noticed a potential inconsistency with the new conflict detection APIs.
The endpoint:
/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests/{pull_request_id}/conflicts
explicitly states that the following scope is supported:
Forge app and API Token scopes required:
read:pullrequest:bitbucket
However, this endpoint redirects to:
/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/file-conflicts/{spec}
and the redirected endpoint appears not to support API Token authentication. As a result, I receive the following error:
{ "type": "error", "error": { "message": "This resource does not support authentication using the provided token" } }
For comparison, the standard pull request endpoint:
/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests/{pull_request_id}
works correctly with the same API Token and has the same documented requirement of "Forge app and API Token scopes required".
Could you please investigate whether this is an issue with the implementation or the documentation?
We are currently relying on conflict detection functionality, and we would appreciate clarification as soon as possible, especially given the upcoming deprecation of the merge=true parameter scheduled for September 4, 2026.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. We look forward to your feedback.