Since Atlassian allows people to use their Gmail account to log in, Sourcetreeapp is unable to authenticate under OAuth, Basic, or API Token, because the Gmail password does not work, so there is no way to link your Bitbucket account to Sourcetreeapp. I can't change my email without losing my whole account:
"Connected account
Your account is connected to a Google account. Changing the email address here will disconnect your account from the Google account."
So how do people use Sourcetreeapp if they can't use their Gmail password to Authenticate their Bitbucket account? Also can't change the password, because again, Gmail passwords are not "linked" to the Atlassian account. Tried using an API token instead and:

I figured I would just delete my account since I have done basically nothing with it except write a Readme on a new Repo, but nope can't delete it either.

Excuse me? This was a FREE account. This is NOT a transaction account, and I have not done a single thing, not even uploaded a file yet.
I'm really about to take my "business" elsewhere when I can't even set up a simple repo without all kinds of problems.