Hello Atlassian Support Team / Community,
I am experiencing a login issue with Bitbucket Cloud and need your assistance.
The Problem:
- I can successfully log into my global Atlassian ID profile (
://atlassian.com) without any issues. - However, whenever I try to navigate to Bitbucket, the login fails. I get an error stating that it's impossible to log in (or I get stuck in an endless redirect loop).
What I have already tried:
- Logging in via Browser Incognito/Private mode.
- Clearing browser cache and cookies for both
atlassian.com and bitbucket.org. - Trying a completely different web browser.
I haven't accessed this Bitbucket account in a while, so I suspect my Bitbucket profile might have automatically been set to "Dormant" (inactive) status and needs to be manually reactivated by an administrator.
Could you please check the status of my Bitbucket account linked to this email address and help me restore access?