Hi Atlassian team,
I have reduced my repo size for one of my repo's that was over 1 GB, but on Bitbucket it still shows it is as being over.
Could you run garbage collection and recalculate the repo size on your end?
Thanks,
Matthew
Hi @matthew
I've executed a manual garbage collection on the server-end, which has reduced the repo size down to 195MB.
We do have an automated gc process, but this triggers only when a certain garbage threshhold is met - as your repo did not hit this, it required manual intervention.
Please check this and let me know how it goes
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello @matthew
I requested assistance. An Atlassian Support engineer will respond on this topic. Until then, please have some patience.
Best,
Arek 🤠
All working now,
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.