Hi Atlassian Community,
I’m trying to contact Atlassian Support about an access issue, but I’m stuck in a loop.
Our Jira Cloud site is active and the URL is definitely correct. However, when I enter the site URL in the Atlassian Support form, it says it cannot find the Cloud URL.
My current situation:
- I sign in to Atlassian using Microsoft SSO.
- After signing in, I’m redirected to the Jira Service Management Customer Portal.
- I can no longer access the Jira backend.
- I also cannot access admin.atlassian.com.
- I previously had Jira administrative permissions.
- The Microsoft Entra SSO assignment appears to be active.
- I suspect my account now has portal-customer access only, or that Jira product access was removed.
- Our Atlassian Org Admins are all on Vacation
How can I contact Atlassian Support when the support form does not recognize the site URL for my logged-in account?
Is there another recovery route for identifying the current Organization Admin or restoring Jira product access?
Thanks for any guidance.