My team invited me to Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket under the same Atlassian organization/workspace. I received the invitation emails for Jira and Confluence without any issue, but I have not received the Bitbucket invitation email at all. When I invited my work email to the personal Bitbucket, I could receive the invitation in mail.
Things I've already checked:
- Checked spam/junk and promotions folders — nothing found
- Using the same email address for all three invitations
- No email filters or rules blocking Atlassian domains
- Waited over 24 hours since the invite was reportedly sent
Could someone please help clarify:
1. Are Bitbucket invitation emails sent from a different domain/sender than Jira/Confluence?
2. Is there a way for my admin to resend or verify the invitation status from the admin console?
3. Could this be related to workspace/repository-level permissions rather than organization-level access?
Any guidance on troubleshooting steps or where to check invitation logs would be appreciated.