Is there a way to make the "time spent" field required for sub-tasks - preferably required to transition to a new status?
Thanks!
Hi @Chander Inguva,
I created the validator with the required field, but at the transition screen it is not a "required" field but rather just another field to fill in. I can transition the status with the field blank. Do you know of any way to make this a required field?
Thanks,
Colin
I actually have the same question.
I tried using validators in transitions when moving from Doing to Done to check if Time Spent is empty, and i also tried the validator to check if time spent is modified.
Both validators do not work, as regardless if I populate the Time Spent field before the transition or not, the remark always pops up that i cannot transition due to empty time spent field or non modified time spent field.
Is there another option that I am missing?
I am working with JIRA Cloud btw.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.