Hey, I cannot create a work environment, when I try to create it, it gives me an error.
Hi there, @Ezequiel David AcostaThere can be a lot of reasons this occurs, so the forum folks might need more information:
It sounds to me like there could already be an existing usage of this name though somewhere/somehow that is blocking this. Have you attempted another name and gotten the same error?Hopeful we can provide some support here!
Hi Adrian,
Thank you for your response.
I know that my company already has another Jira account, but there is nothing blocking the creation of a new one on our side.
We needed to create another account because our team needs to manage support tickets in a different workspace.
I can confirm that the name is not currently in use. I also tried using a different name, but the issue still persists.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,EzequielNovogar IT Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.