This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Installing JIRA Service Desk
We installed the new "atlassian-jira-software-7.0.0-jira-7.0.0-x64" software and want to add the new JIRA Service Desk. do we have to choose "upgrade" or "custom installation". Unfortunately, this information is not on your Online inst. guide .
regards...
Phill Fox answer is not helpful. JIRA Service Desk is no longer an add-on. I'd down vote his answer but I don't have a high enough reputation yet. The answer does not help.
The simplest approach is to go to manage Addons and search for JIRA Service Desk there. Once you have installed it you can then manage the Application to determine who should have access to JIRA Service Desk and who are your Service Desk Agents.
I hope this helps.
Phill
Hello, please close this thread, we solved this task meantime. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.