Hi,
I developed "Risk Management" Automation rule. I've created 3 custom fields, of number type. 1. Risk Likelyhood, 2. Risk Impact, 3. Risk Score. The Automation rule is triggered if/when Risk Likelyhood/Impact is changed. The Action calculates the multiplication of Risk Impact in Risk Likelyhood and the result value is stored in Risk Score field. Then, a case if/else block checks are perfomed to determin/set the value in "Priority" field acording to the value of Risk Score field.
The problem I'm facing is that when the Automation rule is triggered and beeing excuted, because of filed value change, the values in 1. Risk Likelyhood, 2. Risk Impac custom fields are correct, BUT the value of 3. Risk Score, is of the previous values were in 1,2 and not the new/current values.
If Risk Impact was 3 and now 5 and Risk Likelyhood was 5 and now 4, the value of Risk Score compared by the Automation rule is 15 (old value) and not 20 (new value).
AI is suggesting differant ideas, many of them are not even available in Jira (like delays)....
Any suggetion how I can overcome this ?