New to Trello. When I try to open the automation tool, I get stuck on a loading page with infinite loading wheel. Happens on Mac app or desktop, tried different wifi/phone hotspot, and tried logging out and back in
Thanks for the help!
Hey everyone,
Thanks for flagging this and for your patience over the weekend!
We can confirm this was a known incident affecting Trello Automation - users were experiencing an infinite loading wheel when trying to open, create, or edit automations. Our engineering team identified the cause and rolled back the change responsible for the regression.
The issue has now been resolved. If you're still seeing the loading wheel, try a hard refresh:
Windows: Ctrl + F5
Mac: Cmd + Shift + R
That should clear things up. If you're still running into issues after that, let us know in the comments and we'll look into it further.
Sorry again for the disruption, and thanks for bearing with us!
NOTHING is loading on my end as well.
I experience the same problem!
Are you still experiencing the issue? I've seen a couple of questions around this so I'd expect we are/were talking about a global issue.
However, I did try to open Automation now, and it seems to be working just fine 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Still stuck for me. Existing automations display just fine when I open the tool, but I can neither create new ones nor edit existing ones
Same for me. I can open the Automation tab just fine and view all existing automations, but editing or creating is locked behind an infinite loading swirl. Not sure this helps at all, but I am using dark theme and it turns white when failing to load.Â
same here. I tried Firefox, LibreWolf and Opera and the desktop app. I changed PC, and I changed wifi to hotspot. I even tried connecting with a VPN, but nothing worked.
Now i even tried changing account, or changing a new tab. The only warning I received was the localization, because my first language isn't english, but I waited hours to let it load, and it didn't work still
SAME WITH MEEE
Hello @Andrea Cote
I flagged this post, as so far I see it's not only one. It looks like there's some temporary malfunction or incident with Trello automations.
Best,
Arek 🤠Â
Same for me too, any fix?
I'm still experiencing it. Yesterday was my first time trying to set up an automation and it just spun and never loaded. I cleared my cache, tried an incognito browser and it still is not working today.Â
Yes, I’m still stuck too and I’ve troubleshooted every possible way.Â
Thank you so much! Just checked, and I am still experiencing the issue too. Glad it is flagged! Thanks!
Thanks! I still had the issue until I tried a hard refresh as per your suggestion. It's working now for me.
That doesn't fix it for me. Same problem still. Actually, just restarted my computer and now it works.Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.