My team finished our first sprint using JIRA Agile on the 14th. We had failed to complete two stories, and so I moved those into the next sprint. Three stories remained on the backlog, and all of the stories (and all of the tasks in each story) had been marked as "Done." However, when I try to complete the sprint JIRA indicates that there are 3 incomplete stories that will be moved to the backlog.
How do I indicate that the stories are complete? Again, I have marked each and every sub-task and story with the status of "Done." I'm not sure what else to do.
finished story.PNG
Here you can see that the story and the sub-tasks are all "Done" (the names are crossed out).
cannot complete.PNG
But when I try to complete the iteration I am told that ZERO issues are complete and 3 will be moved to the backlog. Help!