Hi, @Atlassian Team The workspace https://bitbucket.org/vanderburgt/workspace/members/ was created with the email j****1@gmail.com, but that person changed their email years ago and does not have access to that email anymore.Could you pls share the ownership of the workspace with my email a***i@****.com? I'm the admin in both nested repositories, so there are no security issues there. Thanks,Andrii.
Hello @f5_andrii
Community members cannot assign or transfer access to a private Bitbucket workspace.
Please also edit this public post and remove both email addresses. Account and workspace ownership information should only be provided privately to Atlassian Support.
Please adress your case directly to Support Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing, & Licensing | Atlassian
Best,
Arek🤠
Thanks, Alek,
I edited the post to hide emails. But I can't send the message from the link you posted because there is no submit button there(Regards,
Andrii.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.