I'd like to remove field Version from my agile board
Hi Fiona,
If you want to remove the Version fields from the Issue Detail view in Agile, you can browse through "Configuration" (option available in the "Board" button inside your Agile board), and then clicking on the last option "Issue Detail View". There you will be able to add and remove fields from from the issue detail view, including Affect and Fix version.
If on the other hand you want to remove the "Versions" panel (right next to Epics), then this is not possible through the UI, and will require code customisation to be removed.
Cheers,
Pietro Schaff
Hi Pietro, thanks for the quick response. I actually want to remove the field from the main panel on the agile board. I have tried to upload a screen shot but it keeps failing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.