Hello, I would like to request to run a GC on my repository (kuliha/odvoz-odpadu) after I have removed large files from my history.
Thank you for your assistance.
Branislav
Hey @kuliha
I have triggered GC on the affected repository and the size is now reduced to 600++MB.
I hope this helps.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @kuliha,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I have notified the support team that is on here, the will reach out to you within 2 business days to resolve this.
Hello,
thank you for running GC. There is however still some discrepancy. In the repository downloads it says 607.8 MB, but when I download it I get a 14.5 MB zip, which is the expected repo size when I analyze it using git.
Is there something else I should run on my side to free the additional space from quota?
Thanks
Thanks for the update
Can you try doing a bare clone and check the clone size? You can use the following example:
git clone --mirror <URL>
Then run the following commands to check the clone size
git count-objects -vH
Please let me know the results.
Brano@Brano-Webswing MINGW64 /d/temp/test clone$ git clone --mirror git@bitbucket.org:kuliha/odvoz-odpadu.gitCloning into bare repository 'odvoz-odpadu.git'...remote: Enumerating objects: 5765, done.remote: Counting objects: 100% (5765/5765), done.remote: Compressing objects: 100% (1293/1293), done.remote: Total 5765 (delta 3422), reused 5765 (delta 3422), pack-reused 0 (from 0)Receiving objects: 100% (5765/5765), 14.65 MiB | 3.81 MiB/s, done.Resolving deltas: 100% (3422/3422), done.
Brano@Brano-Webswing MINGW64 /d/temp/test clone/odvoz-odpadu.git (BARE:master)$ git count-objects -vHcount: 0size: 0 bytesin-pack: 5765packs: 1size-pack: 14.81 MiBprune-packable: 0garbage: 0size-garbage: 0 bytes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.