Hello,
The banner "Workspace setup in progress. Groups and users may not be fully available for multiple hours" has been up for almost 2 days.
I tried clearing the cache and another browser, still no progress.
Thanks
Hello @Kephas
I flagged your post for Atlassian. In the past, such problems needed Atlassian's attention.
Best
Arek 🤠
Ok thanks, will wait!
Hello, do we know how long it take for Atlassian to fix it usually? After 6 days it's still not accessible.
Hi @Kephas
May I know where you're seeing the banner present? Is it in the UI?
Have you clicked your avatar in the top-right and selected the All Workspaces option to see your list of workspaces? I can see there's a workspace there created on 01/07/2026.
Thanks,
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski do you know if it's possible to reflag the post please?
It's been more than 2 weeks stuck with that banner..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.