Hi, One of my workspace is missing. I was still able to access it yesterday but it's no longer visible to me now. I also checked the list of deactivated workspaces but it is not there.
Hi @alvin-mamangon-ppd
I can see you're a member of 4 workspaces.
May I know if you've clicked your avatar in the top-right and selected All Workspaces to determine if it's visible?
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi @alvin-mamangon-ppd ,
So you've checked https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated to see if the workspace is listed there? Also, are we talking about a free workspace or if it was/is on a paid plan?
You should be able to see all active workspaces here https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/, but please also check https://admin.atlassian.com/ to see if it's listed under an Organization. 👀*note that you need to be an org admin to navigate to Atlassian Administration
There's also this article that might help: Bitbucket Cloud workspace disappeared or workspace shared access revoked after deleting a Bitbucket user account
Cheers,Tobi
It says that the app is pending for renewal? How do we reverse this?
Hi Ben,
This is what we found out. Is there anyway we can reverse this?
@alvin-mamangon-ppd I think you can reach out to the billing and licensing support team here Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & Licensing and ask for a renewal.
Probably this would work:
The message you're seeing indicates that the Bitbucket Cloud subscription was de-activated (this puts the workspace in pending deletion), this is most commonly caused by billing issues.
You'll need to be an organisational admin for the organisation that is associated with the Bitbucket workspace to resolve it.
From the Admin portal (which I can see you're in based on the screenshot), you'll need to:
If this option isn't available, or the re-activation process fails to complete - you'll need to raise a support ticket with our billing team, who have the access to re-activate subscriptions (we cannot perform this on our end, unfortunately):
Please let me know how this goes.
Thank you so much!!
I followed your instructions and got it reactivated. Thank you so much, Ben!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.