1. Jira 6.1 + Service Desk plugin 1.0 installed
2. I have converted an existing project into a Service Desk project
3. I have added the "Customer Request Type" as custome field
I login as the reporter, I can see the issues under the All tickets queue,
http://domain.com/jira/servicedesk/agent/SUPPORT/queues
however I can not see it the list as the customer
http://domain.com/jira/servicedesk/customer/support/requests?
Question: Is there any hidden value (or custome field) will be applied to an existing issues so that it appear into the customer view?
Hi Hung Dinh,
There is a custom field called Customer Request Type that will indicate which issues are customer requests and which ones are not.
Best regards,
Peter
Hi Peter,
Yes, I already added value to that "Customer Request Type" custom field of the issue, however it does not display into customer view (Yes, I have double checked the report is under that customer)
The field the service desk uses is non editable, so you can't edit it.
What you've probably done is create another custom field of the type Customer Request Type, but that will not be the one being used by the service desk.
So there is no way to convert an existing issue into a "customer request" issue?In fact, we are using JEMH to create jira tickets. So I want to convert curent issues under the same jira users to his request so that he can view it from the customer view.
Hey Hung,
I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment within ServiceDesk default configuration, however, there is a New Feature request that I have raised previously regarding this requirement here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-55
Please feel free to vote for the issue and add it to your watch-list in order to get updates on any work-arounds from users or developers updates on the issue.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
I just added it to a create screen in my demo workflow and it does not show put so you can't seem to be able to edit it.
thank you very much Ala. The best solution now is WAIT
Hi, I succesfully applied the workaround described here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-55?focusedCommentId=567630&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-567630. With this I converted existing issues to show up in the Customer Portal.
Regards,
Geert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.