Hello,
We LOVE JIRA! One area we struggle with is planning future versions. We use the agile tools and use sprints, and presently we load the "Fixed Version(s)" field to put the version an issue is "planned" for as well as fixed for when the issue is resolved. As the owner/stakeholder, I'm not thrilled with using the "Fixed Version" field as I'd rather that just be used for resolving an issue.
We really would love to have a GUI that we can drag cards as an example to different lanes that represent different versions. I've researched and it seems that Atlassian recommends the sprints as the tool for this, that would be okay IF we could have multiple sprints horizontally (vertical list) above the backlog. Then we can drag issues right/left across versions for better planning.
Does anyone know of an add-on or a system that would help us do more visual planning of versions instead of using the Fixed Version(s) field?
Thank you.