Hi
I'm trying to access repository with my old account, but verification mail not arrive.
Thanks
Hello @tuzzo77
Did you tried that ?
Best,
Arek🤠
I'm stuck with email verification for security my account.
@tuzzo77
I flagged this post for Atlassian attention. Maybe you are on the internal suppression list, at least wanna exclude that.
the mail is:
[REDACTED]
thanks
no reply yet
Hi @tuzzo77
Your email address was added to our internal suppression list, as your mail server responded with an SMTP rejection bounce.
I've just removed you from our suppression list - can you try again? If it still doesn't work, there's a chance that your mailserver is blocking our addresses/IP's - these need to be whitelisted:
no-reply@atlassian.com
noreply@mailer.atlassian.com
noreply+XXXXXX@id.atlassian.net
notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org
216.221.175.128/25
76.223.147.128/25
Please note this is a public forum, not a support portal - I've removed your email address to protect your privacy.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.