Hi, I am not receiving account recovery link on my emailother team with same setup receive them.please help check if i got into the suppression list on your side, and help remove if i got onto the list.Thank you.
Hii @Jeremiah Capistrano
If other members are reciving mails then its possible that your email address is being filtered or has been added to Atlassian's email supperssion list due to previous delivery failures.
I'd recommend raising a support request with Atlassian so they can verify this for you and remove the suppression if needed.
If the email address is correct and you've already checked spam/junk folders, this could be related to email suppression from previous bounce or delivery issues. I'd recommend contacting Atlassian Support directly so they can verify whether the address is on a suppression list.
Hello @Anurag Vipin Vaidya
Try going directly to id.atlassian.com to trigger the reset. There's a known JAC bug where using the "Can't log in" link via product redirects actually breaks the recovery email delivery.
If those don't work, you'll need/Admin to open a ticket so Support can clear the bounce list on their end, since we can't check that from the community side.
Here also Official KB Article related to Password Reset issues: Password reset issues | Atlassian Support
Best,
Arek🤠
Hey @Jeremiah Capistrano
Your email (the one associated with the account you are posting with) isn't on any of our internal mail suppression lists. I don't see any requests for a recovery key under your account.
Could you please request for another recovery key again and let me know in here? If we don't see it in our logs, I'll have to create a dedicated support ticket for you.
Thanks.
please @Jeremiah Capistrano let us know if your issue has been resolved
Hello thank you all, issue resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.