Hello everyone,
I need assistance setting up a complex Jira automation rule in our Jira Space using Xray. Despite having the detailed specification and attempting manual configuration, I'm unable to successfully implement structure required for this workflow. I'm open to all possible ways to have a solution (like nested branching or lookup issues etc.)
Business Requirement
We need an automation rule that automatically creates Work item links between Bugs (Xray Work type) and MigObjects (work type) through their relationship with "Test" (Xray Work type) when a new Bug is created.
Workflow Logic generally:
Trigger: Bug is created in Jira Space
Step 1: Find Test Work items linked to the Bug via "is created by" link type
Step 2: For each Test found, find MigObjects linked via "tests" link type
Step 3: Create "relates to" links between the original Bug and each discovered MigObject
Goal: You can see all related (in a wider understanding) in the Screen of "MigObject"