Hi everyone, thanks for the help in advance. To summarize I've created a Jira Structure to help track overall progress of a program I am reporting on. Within my Jira Structure Board I have a Progress column that shows the % completion based on the status of the child tickets. This gives users a quick glimpse into how each Epic is progressing. I noticed a discrepancy and I can't figure out what the issue may be so maybe someone here can spot something that I am missing.
I've attached more detailed pics of how the Progress column calculates the Progress as a %.
Progress Column Configuration


Issue I can't figure out why the Progress is incorrect

As you can see the Progress column for the Epic is showing 100% which based on the settings should indicate that all the tickets contained within the Epic have a status of Done. However one of the Stories contained within the Epic is not done. It has a status = In Progress which based on the Progress column is at 50% (which is correct). Therefore, the Progress of the Epic should show 75% based on the setting ((100% + 50%) / 2 = 75%)
Does anyone know why the Progress for the Epic is showing 100% when that is incorrect?
Thanks for the help everyone,
Joe