Went to login with my Widows/365 email address. It went thru the Windows/365 MFA setup/signin process.
Is this a man-in-the-middle hack?
I found out we'd need Guard to check audit logs.
Hi @steverar ,
I'm not sure if I get what the question here actually is 🤔
I mean, Bitbucket supports SSO with third-party providers such as Microsoft. You're expected to be redirected to the Microsoft login and MFA process to verify your identity.
There should be a general audit here Workspace Settings > Security > Audit Log, but for more comprehensive one (mainly related to user management) would be the one that comes with Guard.
Cheers,Tobi
The problem is that it just did it immediately after I logged in. It looks like I need Guard to get better activity tracking.
@steverar you make it sound as if you entered you email AND password into Atlassian's native dialog pressed submit – and then got redirected to EntraID (to basically enter both again)? Was this really the case?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.