I build executables with Continua. In the buildproces Continua posts a status update to Bitbucket. This used to work fine, now there seems to be a problem.
Full message says:
Error posting status update to Bitbucket Server API at https://bitbucket.org/[some-repo]/ Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi @Peet Terluin
May I know which API endpoint this is contacting and the authentication method it's using? We've deprecated App Passwords, so if it's relying on this for auth - you will see errors:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thanks for your reply.
This is all done by Continua and not really visible.Can you tell me how and where I can edit the authentication?
Regards,
Peet
O no, that I should probably do in Continua
Correct! If you're unable to do so - I would suggest reaching out to the support team for that utility, and notifying them of the authentication change mentioned above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.