Hi,
I've just updated JIRA to 7.2 from some 6.x version and everything goes ok. The problem starts when i try to update the service desk plugin to the lastest version, it shows errors and can't load correctly.
After search for the errors on google i came to this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/after-upgrading-to-jira-service-desk-3-2-0-service-desk-project-s-navigation-bar-shows-unable-to-render-element-due-to-an-error-845943102.html
It describes exactly what its happening on my installation and don't know how to solve the issue.
I can't go back to JIRA 7.0 to perform the update as the article says.
Thank you,
Iago
The ideal case is you have a db backup of your 6.x JIRA and do double upgrade, one to 7.0, then 7.2. If you don't have 6.x backup, you might be able to downgrade 7.2 to 7.0 but this operation has higher difficulty since often JIRA will complain the database schema is newer than what it should be. I'd recommend contacting our support team if you have further issue with upgrade: https://support.atlassian.com
To resolve the issue do the following:
Admin > Application > Version & Licenses
Test again to ensure everything works as intended.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.