Hi everyone,
I'm dealing with a recurring issue and need help, since support tickets have gone unanswered.
Background:
I previously had a workspace called lintechdigital, which was on the Standard plan. I don't use any Standard-tier features, so when the payment lapsed, this workspace got scheduled for deletion. I tried to downgrade it to Free, but couldn't find a way to do so before the deletion was scheduled — I even paid for one extra month of Standard on it out of caution.
Because I was afraid of losing my repositories, I created a new workspace, lintechdigitalmain, and migrated everything there (about 15 days ago).
A few days later, lintechdigital (the old one) was unexpectedly restored to normal with the Free plan — automatically, without any explanation or notification.
Current problem:
Now lintechdigitalmain (the new workspace, where all my active repositories and ~15 days of commits are) has also been scheduled for deletion, apparently because it had an active Standard trial. I never intentionally activated this trial — I may have clicked something by accident during workspace creation without realizing it.
The workspace is now completely blocked/inaccessible. I cannot reach Plan details, settings, or anything else to downgrade it to Free or cancel the deletion myself.
What I need:
- Cancel the scheduled deletion of
lintechdigitalmain - Downgrade it to the Free plan (I don't need any Standard features)
- Restore access so I can keep using it as my main workspace, since it now holds ~15 days of work that hasn't been migrated anywhere else
I don't mind staying on Free permanently — I just need the workspace itself to remain active and accessible, the same way lintechdigital was eventually restored.
Workspace details:
- Affected workspace:
lintechdigitalmain - Previous/related workspace:
lintechdigital (now back to normal on Free plan) - Account email: [seu email aqui, ou "can provide via private message if needed"]
I'd really appreciate any help from the support team, since this is blocking active work and support tickets haven't received a response.
Thanks in advance!