Created an API token "with scopes" here https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens including all 42 Bitbucket permissions.Set the token like this:git remote set-url origin https://{bitbucket_username}:{api_token}@bitbucket.org/{workspace}/{repository}.gitNow when I push I get:You may not have access to this repository or it no longer exists in this workspace. If you think this repository exists and you have access, make sure you are authenticatedPlease advise. I have tried repeating the steps and looking through the docs, and looking at responses to other people who have had issues with this and cannot find a solution.
Hello @kernoweb
Can you list what you already tried?
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
@kernoweb
Also Avoid embedding the token directly in the remote URL. Use Bitbucket's static token username so Git prompts you for the password securely:
git remote set-url origin https://x-bitbucket-api-token-auth@bitbucket.org/{workspace}/{repository}.git
git push
When prompted for the password, paste your API token.
Try that and let know how it goes.
Arkadiusz🤠
I was getting the same error as kernoweb when embedding the token, so I tried your suggestion of using Bitbucket's static token username. I was prompted for the password, but after entering the API token, I still received the same error.remote: You may not have access to this repository or it no longer exists in this workspace. If you think this repository exists and you have access, make sure you are authenticated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.