Good day, I have really annoying issue with authentication in Jira and Confluence.
Sometimes Authentication doesn’t work.. it happens sometimes for 2-3 persons of 50 and I can’t understand why..
I have Jira and Confluence on the same physical machine. Jira uses Tomcad 6, Confluence uses Tomcad 7 and I have synchronization with Active Directory …
Do you have any ideas?
Here is atlassian-security.log
{quote}
2013-03-02 17:01:17,296 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45466x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'MY_USER' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2013-03-02 17:01:17,312 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45466x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'MY_USER' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 1
2013-03-02 17:01:19,125 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45468x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'MY_USER' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2013-03-02 17:01:19,140 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45468x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'MY_USER' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 2
2013-03-02 17:01:20,000 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45469x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'MY_USER' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2013-03-02 17:01:20,015 http-bio-8080-exec-44 anonymous 1021x45469x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'MY_USER' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 3
2013-03-02 17:01:25,703 http-bio-8080-exec-29 anonymous 1021x45477x1 1x7tv8s 192.168.22.138 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'MY_USER' is required to answer a CAPTCHA elevated security check. Failure count equals 4
{quote}