I am trying to create a user access report using the REST API and I have come to a block on looking up permissions granted at the project level. These do not get factored when getting the permissions for the repo, it looks like it needs to be a separate call to the "/workspaces/{workspace}/projects/{project_key}/permissions-config/groups" endpoint for the project linked to the repo, then apply the permissions giving priority to the repo level permissions.
My problem arises in that I can't seem to find permissions that work to see the "/workspaces/{workspace}/projects/{project_key}". I have an oath2 token I have given the permissions of "project:admin" that are listed in the documentation but I still get unauthorized. I also have a workspace access token but the documentation for that is unclear to me, it shows "read:project:bitbucket" but there is no "bitbucket " listed where you grant permissions so I'm not sure what that means. Adding a workspace token with "project:admin" also didn't work.
Has anyone gotten this to work or is there an alternate path to see the project level permissions granted to a user to access a repository?