To Whom It May Concern,
While trying to engage and use Jira Service Management, I am met with the below error - is there a set of common solutions to resolve this issue?
Hi @Sejun Lee ,
Have you try to close & reopen your browser, clear data and relogin your account.
There is an incident in JSM but its already resolved yesterday.
hi @Dexter de Vera - thanks for the prompt response.
I tried those steps and it doesn't seem to work, unfortunately.
Is the link (trial) your trying to access still active?Will request assistance from the Atlassian Support team.
thanks @Dexter de Vera , does this link take you to a Home > Jira Service Management "Try it Now" page? after clicking thru, checking the box, and hitting "Next" I am met with the error ("Technical Trouble") page.
https://home.atlassian.com/o/b0c4ba9a-a979-443d-ae79-cdaf4836e947?cloudId=4448c561-25b6-4b98-bc77-bd6536ea81c3
Hi @Sejun Lee
Thanks for reporting this.
I've raised a ticket with Product Support on your behalf. The ticket key (reference) is JST-1320283.
Please be on the lookout for an email notification. Our team may require more information from you in order to get to the bottom of this, and get it resolved.
Best,Samuil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.