Hi everyone,
I'm reaching out because I've lost access to my Bitbucket repositories and I'm hoping someone from the Atlassian team or the community can help.
My free workspaces (AlexkidUA and Alexkid88) were deactivated on January 15, 2026 due to inactivity, and unfortunately I missed the reactivation deadline of May 15, 2026. I was not aware that the deadline had passed until I tried to access my repositories recently.
The repositories contained the latest production build of my project. I do have a local copy of the source code, but the most recent and up-to-date version was only on Bitbucket.
I understand that this situation was caused by my own inactivity, and I take full responsibility for that. However, I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance on whether there is any possibility of recovering the data, even partially.
Is there any way to:
- Restore or reactivate the workspaces?
- Access a backup or archive of the repositories?
- Get in touch with someone from the Atlassian/Bitbucket team who could assist?
Thank you in advance for any help. I really appreciate the community's support.
Best regards,
Alexander